Old 20-08-2008, 08:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Connecting 3-4 sprinklers to one faucet

In article , AKT
wrote:

I am planning to connect 3-4 sprinklers to one faucet via a 4-way
adapter and have one technical question/doubt: The hose connecting the
adapter to the faucet would carry 3-4 times more water than individual
hoses connecting it to sprinklers. What capacity should these hoses be?

Naively, I was thinking 3/4" hose to faucet and 5/8" hoses to
sprinklers. Or would another combination make more sense?

Thanks.

I donšt know about you but I just try things. Water pressure Etc etc..

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA