Old 20-08-2008, 09:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
AKT AKT is offline

Default Gilmour hoses and adapters

Sheldon wrote:

: Your questions will be answered he
: http://gilmour.com/Home/Home-Page.aspx

They are not.

I posted my questions after going through their website quite
thoroughly and also after talking to a phone rep, who also seemed
confused about terminology like "full flow" and "high flow" - two reps
guessed differently about which one allows more flow.

Whether an 8 ply regular hose is better than a 6 ply "commercial" one
is a matter of judgment and I'd rather have consumer opinions.

So my questions stand for any Gilmour experts out there.