Old 20-08-2008, 10:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
AKT AKT is offline

Default Connecting 3-4 sprinklers to one faucet

In article
,
Bill wrote:

: I donšt know about you but I just try things...

I have always benefited for trying to learn from others' experience to
start with; of course, over time mine gets added.

Depends on what kind of item too. I dread the thought of accumulating
bulky and expensive hoses just to try them.

My situation is not all that exceptional - wanting to run 3-4
sprinklers at one time. If someone has figured somethings out, I don't
mind learning from them.