Old 20-08-2008, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Food for thought

"Tim Perry" wrote in message

'Mike';811162 Wrote:
"Tim Perry" wrote in message
...-

We are bombarded with advice from self-appointed experts on the
subject
of what we should eat.
Disregarding the fact that our eyes both face forwards, indicating a
predator,
or the fact that we have a carnivores dentition and digestive system,
or the fact that we behave like predators (how many wars have there
been?), we are told we must eat veg.
O.K., I confess I like mash with my bangers.
Ah, but we are supposed to eat 5 veg a day.
O.K., so I'll mash 5 spuds.
But they now say the veg have to be different colours !!.
I got that sorted too, food colouring, 1 mashed spud coloured red, 1
green, 1 yellow, 1 blue, and 1 black.

Everybody happy now?? Can I eat my dinner in peace?.

-

Yes. Don't put too much Butter on those mashed potatoes. Bad for you

Mike

Hi Mike
Humm, Butter, yes, nice and rich and salty. None of that nasty
artificial
stuff that tastes like something between polystyrene and candle wax.
Healthy,? it won't make you live forever, just makes it seem that long.

--
Tim Perry

SALTY?????

Ooooooooooo bad for you ;-(