Old 21-08-2008, 04:30 AM
Tim Perry Tim Perry is offline
Registered User

Talking

Funeral ? Steady on. My old Mum is 94 this year, we always had real
butter.
Notice how many foods that served our olds just fine, are now supposed
to be almost toxic. I suspect it's more down to the fact that people today
are just not made of the same stuff, too wrapped up in cotton wool.
They worked much harder than we have to, so perhaps it's down to a lack of exercise, sitting on your butt all day.
Here's a tale,
The prophet sat on a rock, and up walked the devil. "Where are you going"
said the prophet. "I'm going to the next town to kill 50 people with plague"
said the devil. Some weeks later they met again, " Hey devil, you lied, you said 50 yet 10,000 are dead". " I did not lie, prophet, fear killed the others"