Old 21-08-2008, 03:51 AM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default Trees and Texas

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
To Texas

Sorry if I offended someone. Selfish of me to attack back once in a
while. I have studied TREE BIOLOGY with many good tree people from Texas.
Many at Boone NC at ASU Camp Broadstone. Some in workshops in New
Hampshire. Things could be worse. Again I am sorry.

Yes, you are sorry, you have, by count on your web page, 58 days of short
courses for your "tree biology" title. All as a saw hand for Shigo. You
are not a biologist, arborist, forester, or tree expert. You are a fraud.
Don't quit your day job.

You make a lot about what I "claim", you alone claim your self professed
title, yet have not posted where or what I have claimed, or have ever
claimed.

Yeah, things are different in Texas, we expose frauds. Our arborists are
certified, our foresters are reviewed and acknowledge by the state, or
biologists have degrees.

I will ask you once again, post your education, other wise, be a confirmed
yard boy.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Yard Boy
http://homde.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.dtreedictionary.com
Beware of yard boys who do not understand tree biology.
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.
Some yard boys will buy products they do not understand and not buy books
that will give them understanding.