Old 21-08-2008, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Damons? Plums?

On Aug 20, 10:52*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:

/Lidl/

Apparently they've got some good wine deals at present, too.

Their more expensive Aussie Shiraz is excellent.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

In the Lidl in Issoire, they have Gailliac, a white wine. I was
introduced to this some years ago and it is a lovely day to day white
wine, but certainly not vin ordinaire. It is delicious chilled to
within an inch of its life. Lidl in France are selling it for 1 Euro
something, a similar wine in the UK would cost in the region of around
£8-9 per bottle. I don't know its keeping qualities, Edward is going
to ring one of the vinyards, if it is a keeper, we are going to put
down a few crates.

Judith