Old 21-08-2008, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Damons? Plums?

The message
from Martin contains these words:

We bought some good Bordeaux from Lidl last year.
One problem is that if you a buy a bottle to take home and try and it
turns out
to be good, the whole lot has sold before you can get back for more.
Since they sell more or less the same wine all over Europe, it's worth
comparing notes.

They always seem to have the Shiraz. Comes with a (plastic) chrome label
with a Big Shiny Oz on it.

Their 2000 was the best so far, and I bought two cases of it, but it
wouldn't lay down...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig