Old 21-08-2008, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default Garden tools an extension of the mind and body.

On 8/20/2008 7:35 PM, Father Haskell wrote:

Assuming you buy decent tools, wipe down the wooden handles with
linseed oil before putting them away at the end of the season, and
your
opinion will change.

Where I live, there is no "end of the season". While we do indeed have
seasons (and even seasonal color), I garden year round. Check my garden
diary at http://www.rossde.com/garden/diary/index.html to see entries
for December, January, and February.

--
David E. Ross