Old 08-04-2003, 11:33 PM
Anne Lurie

Default What ya planting?

This weekend's Azalea Sale details (I think it's basically the same as Marcy
posted previously here). Azaleas sold by Gardeners of Wake County, Inc.
(formerly Men's Garden Club of Wake County).

Other groups holding sales at the same location:

- Camellias & Rhododendrons by the Wake County 4-H Club.

- Geraniums by the Pilot Club of Raleigh

- Perennials by the Raleigh Garden Club

Friday & Saturday, April 11-12, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm; Sunday, April 13, 12:00
pm - 5:00 pm

NC State Fairgrounds Flower Show Area, enter through Gate 7 on Youth Center
Road.

As I recall, it's kinda downhill near a little lake, but I usually just
drive until I see a bunch of cars with azaleas in them!

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"MAC" wrote in message
I'll miss the Azalea sale at the fairgrounds this weekend.

There's an azalea sale? Woo-hoo! I'm there.

MAC