Old 21-08-2008, 08:54 PM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment
Gunner Asch Gunner Asch is offline

Default compost

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:38:42 -0500, kT wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[snip mindless trolling]

I know that won't last forever, though, especially with the 10 billion
ignorant, hairy, smelly mammals all clamoring for the same bit of turf.

Now you know why we have guns.

Indeed, and I do hope you enjoy your life holed up in your fortress,
surrounded by guns, and nuts. Some of us have better things to do.

Why would I be holed up somewhere? Ive got guns.

You on the other hand will make a nice meat meal for non vegans.

I notice you didnt attempt to refute the rest of my post, and snipped
it away. You really didnt like the truth did you...pity...

Denial of the truth is a sign of a mental health disorder, or that of
a cult member.

I suspect you are both.

Gunner

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those
who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality",
John F. Kennedy.