Old 21-08-2008, 08:55 PM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment
Gunner Asch Gunner Asch is offline

Default compost

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:29:53 +0200, Karsten Kruse
wrote:

Gunner Asch schrieb:

The only thing that keeps us going and gives us comfort is that Gunner is
full of it .

And you know that Gunner is correct.

And that burns your ass.

Now that made me really laugh . I start to like your girl'ish responses.

Karsten

Admitting english is not your first language explains your lack of
reading comprehension

Gunner

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those
who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality",
John F. Kennedy.