Old 21-08-2008, 06:42 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Delurk, update, try humor

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:53:30 EDT, "a425couple"
wrote:

I can just see the scene.
I'm at Petsmart with a fish, wanting them to take it
back, give it a good home, and give me "store credit".

Yes.... even though I remember on a forum once that pet shops are required
to take back fish. I know Petco takes back pets, because our science
teacher goes in and adoptions them free. What one needs, if possible, is a
relationship with a non-chain.

Or... perhaps a relationship with a science teacher at a middle school?
;-)

Though you're probably very right that for fish, they have a vat off
Finquel made up in the back to drop returned (live) fish into.

Btw, sounds like you've experience PetsMart in full. ;-))) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us