Old 22-08-2008, 02:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:29:51 -0400, "Steve Young"
bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote:

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote

Maria has already described the steps she takes to incorporate compost
and yard clippings into her garden.

I use horse manure, although I
have no one to deliver it, and must find the time to go and load lots
of buckets and trash cans, as many as I can fit into my car.

ahh, the beauty of driving an old clunker

Or not.

Both of us still find a need for store bought products
once in a while.

You and your significant other ???

No, the other person in the paragraph that you split up.

As to begging for...um...materials from cafeteria employees, high or
cold sober, for me it's mostly a time issue. Bully for you that you
have the luxury of time to do things like that. I don't right now.

Why do you insert your life / lifestyle over that of the thread originator?

Because Bill addressed his comments to me, not to her. Does your
newsreader not thread properly?

She said she was retired. I would think the purpose of this thread is to
discuss all options / alternatives. After all, we landed on greensand as a
better substitute to her original query on Ironite.

I'm sorry, I didn't see the post where she announced she had
found a local dealer.

I would like you to explain the difference to the bacteria, fungi, and
the like between store bought organic products and...uh...materials
you sponged off someone for free?

It's no contest with red worms, they prefer garbage any day. Perhaps you're
foolish enough to feed them store bought produce?

Why do you insert your life/lifestyle over that of Bill, to whom
this was addressed?

Penelope

- "pointed"