Old 22-08-2008, 02:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

In article ,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:42:05 -0700, Billy
wrote:

I have two computers and can reconstruct the entire interaction, go
intercourse yourself, dear maternal mutt that you are. Bwaha

But apparently you have difficulty reading it. Hence my suggestion to
wipe the spittle off your screen.

However, I accept your admission of being in error despite its
ungracious nature.

Penelope

Not everyone has your lack of social graces. Maybe you could put a sheet
plastic wrap over your screen and then remove it when your spittle load
becomes too thick to read through.

And while you were waxing poetic over your heroin's efforts to face
the cruel vagaries of fate, you might have mentioned to the OP to try
and incorporate small bits of junk iron into their soil to improve its'
iron content or did your expose to rabies affect your mind as well?
;O)

Gardening shouldn't be a great effort, but then maybe some of that
equine manure rubbed off on you.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars