Old 22-08-2008, 12:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Chris Savas Chris Savas is offline

Default all you south floridians....

Hi, all,

Here in east-coast, central Florida is where the storm decided to 'spend the
night' just off shore of Daytona Beach. I'm still high and "dry". One very
curiouse thing that I noticed today. The sky is grey, a solid grey as though
someone evenly painted the ceiling. There is NO definition of clouds. It's
one B I G cloud. Weird.

Chris in Central Florida
(Delete not from the address to reply directly.)

In article
,
wrote:
Hmm. My local news this morning shows st lucie county up to its
collective armpits in water...

--j_a

Diana Kulaga wrote:
We be fine on the east coast. We'll get lots of rain and a little wind
tomorrow. No need to hatchen the batches this time, LOL!

West coast may get more activity. It looks like a Cat 1 for them. That's
still not really such a much in the grand scheme of things. It all depends
on whether it picks up strength overnight. If it gets a second wind (pun
intended), then Tampa will most likely get the worst, and then the
panhandle.

'Course, if it's gets too windy tomorrow I guess I'll have to move those
swinging Vandas out of the open.

Diana

wrote in message
hattened down your batches i hope?