Old 22-08-2008, 01:47 AM posted to sci.agriculture.poultry,alt.cooking-chat,alt.permaculture,rec.gardens,aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Egg-laying Chickens – supplementing their grain diet?

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:56:38 -0400, John McGaw wrote:

Not that I'd expect you to invest in cows for your egg production but it
would pay to keep in mind that chickens really love their protein in the
form of insects and it does wonders for their taste and egg production.

Lol, I could just imagine the neighbours rection to having a cow in out
backyard.