Old 22-08-2008, 08:56 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message
Why do you insert your life / lifestyle over that of the thread
originator?
She said she was retired. I would think the purpose of this thread is to
discuss all options / alternatives. After all, we landed on greensand as
better substitute to her original query on Ironite.

I cannot find greensand locally. I called every store I could think of that
may carry ... see above. Only one place knew what it was but wont order
small amounts.