Old 22-08-2008, 06:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tpow tpow is offline

Default foxes

"Tim Perry" wrote in message

Alan;811524 Wrote:
In message , PK
wrote-

1. Any advice on getting rid?-

Get them pet fox of their own.
--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com

Hi, I am a bit of a fan of the fox, I envy them, if I could be just
half as good a hunter I'd be as fat as lard !!

Having said that, I can see your problem, and if you are in a
residential
area a shotgun will get you in deep doodoo.
Jeyes fluid might be effective, and will kill any germs.
I have been told that they hate the smell of human urine, but I
don't suppose your clients will like it much either.
I will watch with interest to see how you solve this one,
Good luck.

--
Tim Perry

Yes, I have seen that in a pet shop it was called "**** Off"......