Old 22-08-2008, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Derby[_2_] Mike Derby[_2_] is offline

Default Spaghetti Squash - How do you cook it?

"Dave Hill" wrote:
I've always boiled it whole then cut open remove the "Spaghetti" and
add Spaghetti sauce and eat, removing the seeds as you eat.
David Hill

Yes, that is another way, each to his own! My wife and I make a
Squash Lasagne, mixing the spaghetti strands with a Béchamel cheese
sauce and chopped mushrooms. Save a few seeds, lightly fry them in
olive oil, and sprinkle them, with a few breadcrumbs, over the top of the
final Béchamel layer, adding a few olives and a sliced tomato for garnish.

What a wonderful newsgroup uk.rec.gardening is. One moment we're
into wasps, then garden sheds and mice, and now cooking.
Whatever next!

MD