Old 22-08-2008, 12:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Steve Young Steve Young is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

"Marie Dodge" wrote

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

"Marie Dodge" wrote

"polecanoe" wrote

i think it is illegal to sell this toxic waste in most states. get
greensand.

They don't sell greensand here that I know of, and I have 3 large veggie
gardens. What well known stores carry it?

http://www.fertrell.com/soil_amendments.html
http://www.fertrell.com/outlets.html

Thanks. It's odd they have no prices listed for their products. People
have to call for prices.

Actually, I gave you the first link so you could see the amendments used for
organic farming, perhaps learn some of the tricks / solutions we have at our
disposal.

I gave you the second link so you could use it as fodder for searching out a
dealer near you. It is a list you could poke and learn. But, alas, all you
want to do is whine about money.

There's a reason why po folks is po folks

Steve Young