Old 22-08-2008, 04:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Trees and Texas

"Don Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...
"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 21:47:54 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

Flush cuts are often the blame.

No dimwit, it's the insect vector and the fungal mat. It effects
trees which were never pruned in their lives. What do you mean by
"often?" What's your experience with oak wilt?

None, but I predict that within one week he will be an "expert" on oak
wilt.

Ok Don example of a forester. Show us the pictures of your dissections of
trees with oak wilt.

While your at it

Ok, then, Don Staples. Please provide data specific to Texas that states
that your salvage and restoration work increases the health of a forest
rather
than what I state, which that is that your practice is deforestation.
Please
provide the page and paragraph number where your data can be found stating
that you increase forest health by your salvage and restoration work. You
claim I am a fraud while all along you promote deforestation. You claim to
be a consulting forester. Please consult and provide the data for your
practice.
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

--
Sincerely,