Old 22-08-2008, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Frederick Williams[_2_] Frederick Williams[_2_] is offline

Default Seeking small metal shed

Pete C wrote:

Charlie Pridham wrote:
In article ,
says...
I'm looking for recommendations (and the opposite) for a small metal
shed hopefully no more than 36" x 54". Googling turns up plenty of
metal sheds but they are too big. This:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/abs1eeas is a rare
exception. Any others?

perhaps try looking for metal lockers instead?

Or tool stores. Does it have to have headroom?

Head room will be desirable. The shed (or whatever it might turn out to
be) is for storing the common garden tools including a small lawn mower
(by which I mean both a device for mowing a small lawn, and a small
device for mowing a lawn).

Lockers (as I understand the word) are too small. A tool store might
suffice.

--
He is not here; but far away
The noise of life begins again