Old 22-08-2008, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Very small rodent ID

On 22/8/08 15:26, in article , "K"
wrote:

Sacha writes
On 22/8/08 11:23, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

They can be told from mice by

smaller ears,

I really think that must be it. Thanks everyone.

But I thought you originally said it had *big* ears? Or am I imagining
that?

I did but is that relative to its overall size as I remember it. Most of the
time it sat with its back towards us, looking almost as if it was asleep.
In fact, for an awful moment I thought it was dead and we'd have broken
hearted little girls on our hands. Then it looked round quickly and scooted
off. I wish the dratted thing would come back or that I saw a mouse to do a
comparison. I still don't think it's a mouse. If it would turn up right
now it would be convenient because the pest control man is here! I haven't
shown Ray that web site yet so I'll see what he thinks but I do know he
didn't think it was an ordinary house mouse.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com