Old 22-08-2008, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Spaghetti Squash - How do you cook it?

AriesVal writes
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:03:07 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

I bake it whole in the oven (I suppose you could use a microwave), having
pierced it a few times so that it won't burst, until it's soft then cut it
in half and scoop out the strands. I've never had a problem - except in
finding it to buy. I've never tried growing it, don't know why.

I have grown it in the past, but not recently. I can't remember when I last
saw it in the shops ? It's delicious.

Morrisons had a couple last week
--
Kay