Old 22-08-2008, 09:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 03:19:42 -0500, "Marie Dodge"
wrote:

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message
.. .
"Marie Dodge" wrote
"polecanoe" wrote

i think it is illegal to sell this toxic waste in most states. get
greensand.

They don't sell greensand here that I know of, and I have 3 large
veggie
gardens. What well known stores carry it?

http://www.fertrell.com/soil_amendments.html
http://www.fertrell.com/outlets.html

Thanks. It's odd they have no prices listed for their products. People
have
to call for prices.

That's because prices change. Gas has gone up 75% in the last 8
years.

Oh, I wonder how other sites keep their prices listed then. This is the
first site I've been to in years that doesn't list prices. How am I to know
how many lbs of feathers or other amendments to buy? What rule are you
going by? Lets say for 1000 sq ft garden.