Old 22-08-2008, 09:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message

Actually, I gave you the first link so you could see the amendments used
for
organic farming, perhaps learn some of the tricks / solutions we have at
our
disposal.

I gave you the second link so you could use it as fodder for searching out
dealer near you. It is a list you could poke and learn. But, alas, all
you
want to do is whine about money.

Alas, I don't have your income and you seem frustrated that not everyone can
afford organic gardening. Why does it bother you so that not everyone has
that kind of money? There was no info there as to how much the products are
or how much is needed for the average garden. So tell me since you're
familiar with the prices... how much would I need for 1000 sw ft garden and
about how much would it cost?

There's a reason why po folks is po folks

Yep, unexpected emergencies. Family issues. Job loss. Two serious
accidents in the recent past. High cost of living. We're not all as
fortunate as someone like you.

Steve Young