Old 22-08-2008, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Flies

tpow wrote:
anyone else having problems..........

dj
Hampshire

Yes. Non recycleables in black bag, securely tied........in wheelie bin,
lid closed, in shed, door closed. When opened a few days later, full of
maggots. The latest is more worrying.........when I come home from work,
one kitchen window has 8 - 12 flies on it. I can see no reason why they
congregate there. They seem to be becoming imune to sprays, I nearly have to
drown them in the stuff! What are your problems dj?
--
Pete C
London UK