Old 23-08-2008, 01:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default NEEM anyone use this in garden

"Father Haskell" wrote in message
Neem is overrated. Most of it comes mixed with insecticidal
soap, which is probably the effective ingredient.

I'm gardening all my life and found almost all the organic pesticides
overrated. But then we have to ask ourselves, if they worked.... why would
anyone have developed the more toxic chemical pesticides? No one would have
bought them. Unfortunately, even they don't work well anymore as insects
and bugs gain natural tolerance and/or immunity to them.