Old 23-08-2008, 04:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 19:48:34 -0500, zxcvbob
wrote:

If you're nice, I'll show you my pesticide collection. :-) Chlordane,
dursban, diazinon, nicotine sulfate, Cygon, lindane, all kinds of stuff
you can't buy anymore. Pretty brown bottles. The thing is though, I
try to see just how *little* I can get by with. (the chlordane and
dursban are being saved in case i ever have to deal with subterranean
termites; that's the only thing I'll use them for.)

Oh! Oh! Get an infestation of Argentine Ants, and you won't have
to worry about termites *or* fire ants!

No pesticides!

No worries!

Except for, you know, an Argentine Ant infestation.

(They *are* easier to live with than fire ants, but damn, if they
aren't the best little aphid farmers I've ever seen.)

Penelope

- "pointed"