Old 23-08-2008, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default foxes

"Tim Perry" wrote in message

Rusty, there are more ways than 1 to interpret most things.

And before anyone calls me soft, I hunt, but it's just me, a good dog,
and sometimes a hawk. But thats not for 'sport', or to make me feel
superior because I can destroy something. I hunt to fill my belly, I
eat what I kill, and only kill what I eat.

If that's what a fox did it would be more understandable (we don't all have
your special knowledge of the animal's thinking).

We keep chickens to provide some of our food. If that's foiled by a fox then
our bellies aren't filled. So by your terms we have a right to kill what
prevents that aim.