Old 23-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Tim Perry Tim Perry is offline
Registered User

Question

[quote=Mary Fisher;812106]

I don't have to know what the fox thinks, I can think for myself.

And the fox comes in during the day, even when we're within feet of it, it
having clambered up and over a six foot wire fence.

We've spent a huge amount of time, energy and money building a
fox-proof
fence but even that wouldn't be possible in some situations.

There are upright posts welded to the top which no fox can get through or
over. We're more intelligent than the fox.

Sorry, but did the fox climb in or not ??