Old 23-08-2008, 10:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Grafting to restore damage by amateur tree butchers?

Sorry Father Haskell

Don does stuff to peoples email such as changing sign so you don't know who
writes what.

I am sorry to the medical people. You would not be a doctor if you did not
know the anatomy. What we need in the tree care industry is pre arbo just
like pre med. So let me state it this way. Would you go to a person that
did not understand your anatomy for a very serious personel problem?

Back to you Don Staples

Ok, then, Don Staples. Please provide data specific to Texas that states
that your salvage and restoration work increases the health of a forest
rather
than what I state, which that is that your practice is deforestation.
Please
provide the page and paragraph number where your data can be found stating
that you increase forest health by your salvage and restoration work. You
claim I am a fraud while all along you promote deforestation. You claim to
be a consulting forester. Please consult and provide the data for your
practice.
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

I am very interested in seeing this data in writing.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Don Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"Don Staples" wrote in message
news
Plan would be to end graft. Cut back a stub to still-green
cambium,

THE CAMBIUM ZONE IS NOT, IS NOT, IS NOT, IS NOT GREEN, THE GREEN IS THE
CORTEX!

That's like going to a Dr. who says he is going to have to trim your toe
nail on your nose.

Come on Don, Give up the money and buy a tree anatomy book.
www.shigoandtrees.com You sound silly.

Hey, fool, learn to read, that was Father Haskell's comment. What a
maroon.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.