Old 23-08-2008, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Stunning Salvia collection

In article , Sacha
writes

If you and Janet click on View Gallery, don't you get a list of all the
Salvias in alphabetical order, plus a row of little ping pong ball thingies
each labelled with letters A to Z? At the top of this page named Gallery
Index, there is also a dropdown box marked Select with every page number in
it. I agree that the Salvias on the pages seem to be at random but I just
click on the one I'm interested in that's in the named listing on that
Gallery Index page.

There's no "view gallery" on my screen Sacha
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph