Old 23-08-2008, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Stunning Salvia collection

On 23/8/08 20:57, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

If you and Janet click on View Gallery, don't you get a list of all the
Salvias in alphabetical order, plus a row of little ping pong ball thingies
each labelled with letters A to Z? At the top of this page named Gallery
Index, there is also a dropdown box marked Select with every page number in
it. I agree that the Salvias on the pages seem to be at random but I just
click on the one I'm interested in that's in the named listing on that
Gallery Index page.

There's no "view gallery" on my screen Sacha

I'm sure someone else can explain that. I can't!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com