Old 24-08-2008, 04:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

"zxcvbob" wrote in message

I don't know about the white flies, but I'm pretty sure it WON'T work
against spider mites.

Oil spray would help with that if the weather is not too hot.

Bob

Oil sprays do not work against either of these pests. I used Neem Oil and
Organicide. Both were 100% useless. Organicide did drive them off for a day
or so the FIRST time I sprayed, but they're back heavier than ever now. The
spray drips off the plants and they walk right through it like it's rain
water. Zero knock-down, zero residual, zero improvement.