Old 09-04-2003, 02:20 AM
Mike

Default What pest is this?

Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 01:10:24 GMT

On Tue, 08 Apr 2003, "JimS." wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
. ..
That intolerant and holier than thou attitude doesn't do
anything for me and isn't very convincing. I don't shop at that nursery
anymore.

Wow, thinking about that has me irritated all over again. I think I'll g=

up there and ask her for Malathion just to watch her collapse.

Mike
z8TX

Wow, that sounds great. Can you film that and post a clip?
I'd enjoy seeing that too! :=DE

JimS.
Seattle

Wicked, naughty, evil enabler!