Old 24-08-2008, 07:41 PM
danny22 danny22 is offline
Registered User

Default Brown leaf tips :(

Hi all

My calamondin has developed dry tips on several of its leaves. it is only a small plant - maybe 20-25cm tall but growing outwards, but it has one bit of fruit that has been growing and 7 flowers. i mist it several times a day with my other 3 citrus plants. it is positioned in a south facing window that it has been enjoying for almost 5 months now.

it is in a ceramic pot, and i knew from the white residue on it that there were left over salts from the fertilizer. i have flushed the pot a week ago but the residue is still there so i think i need to flush it again. could over fertilizing be the problem? i am very careful with watering and my other plants seem to be feeling fine so im not sure what could be causing it

thanks all!

dan