Old 24-08-2008, 04:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

In article ,
jellybean stonerfish wrote:

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:29:53 -0400, Pat Kiewicz wrote:

I thought the weather was always safe to talk (or grumble) about....

That was before the weather became political.

The politicals may try to control just about every thing but the best
forecast for tomorrow remains today . Yea I know it is a cooler August
but I read that the Salt H2o is being diluted and won‘t hold solar gain
as well. So a cold winter this year. Mad Man told me this too.
(Accuweather severe weather gay actuality it was a blog post.)

http://www.whrc.org/resources/online...earth/scientif
ic_evidence.htm

Bill

--