Old 24-08-2008, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default new greenhouse accessories

On 24/8/08 10:46, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

I'm getting a rhino in a month and that has two vents as standard,

snip

Janet, I cannot begin to tell you how much that first sentence worried me!
I thought you'd emigrated! ;-))

Well at least it has two vents as standard!

Oh dear - I had this vision of you starting up your own safari park and
going in for rhinos instead of dalmatians. ;-)

NEVER, ever emigrate, wouldn't be able to moan about the cost of the
next Olympics etc. if i did that....

I'm afraid we've barely watched any of it because we're not really into
sport. I'm delighted for the athletes that they've done so well but
otherwise, it leaves me cold.

oh, to be in England now that rain is here

Here, there and every damned where!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com