Old 09-04-2003, 02:32 AM
Mick Fournier

Default eulophia graminea seed pod for trade

Jonathan,

Good... sorta... that is, if it isn't an intergeneric hybrid. You might
find someone now to take it off your hands. I am not too keen on selfings
anymore. If I get 200 viable plants out of a selfing pod I think I have
done well. Most of the time selfings only produce runts and protocorm that
never differentiates into anything worth growing out. I like sib crosses of
species better.

Mick

"Jonathan Phua" wrote in message
Hi,
It's sure to be a selfing. There aren't any other orchids around that

area.
That's the only eulophia species I have growing in my garden.