Old 24-08-2008, 02:36 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Fay churns away in Jackson

Fay has decided to visit Jackson! She is filling our ponds. Last
year, my acre pond was down by 28". Today, it is full. Soon, we will
try out the standpipe on a serious basis. It is, however, a nice
problem to have.

Galen, I am suffering the consequence of expecting your pond to
fill. Thus far, the rains are steady but the winds are no biggie.

Recent straight line winds broke a 28" pine out by our acre pond. I
have to get out the chain saw and go to work! Fay appears much tamer.

Jim