Old 24-08-2008, 09:49 PM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default compost

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:22:46 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 05:07:07 -0500, kT wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 01:10:40 -0500, kT wrote:

Spelling flames, the last resort of the utter buffoon.
Get yourself an education, become a vegetarian!
Why would I want to change the course of 100 million years of
evolution?
Im an omnivore, and nature has so equipped me for that.
Ok, but what happens when all those humans consume all those mammals
and
birds, are you prepared for that inevitability? Or do you just intend
die first? Seriously, you must have some idea of what 10 billion human
blood sucking zombies in tattered clothing wandering around in the
woods
is gonna do for the mammal and tree population, do you not?

Of course. They are gonna starve after they have eaten everything
edible, both animal and vegetable.

I fixed another spelling error.

Another anal retentive buffoon fixing things.

What are YOU going to do when the crops fail?

Eat worms and bugs. I'm a survivor, remember?

What...eat meat?

Vegetarianism is simply a belief system that runs counter to
biological
imperatives. Its most akin to religion...and in fact, can be a cult.

I fixed you spelling errors.

Good. Im sure it makes your obsessive compulsive disorder much
better. Refer to Mark Twains quotes.

It's better than crawling around on your hands and knees eating grass.

So is being beaten within an inch of your life, over being shot in the
head point blank range.

Gunner, ever the kind and gentle optimist.

Optimism is for those who havent heard of Mr. Murphy.

And?

Gunner, the gun nut, surrounded by guns, and nuts.

I think I'll eat those nuts.

Admission of being gay is a good first step, but frankly, why bother,
no one cares.

Trust me on that.

Humans taste terrible, trust me.

Why would I want to trust a cult member?

Because I've been there. I survived. I know.

You havent answered the question. Because you claim to have survived a
cult..this makes you somehow credible?

No, it makes me a fun lovin freedom, lovin kind, survivin of guy.

How so?

I know that won't last forever, though, especially with the 10 billion
ignorant, hairy, smelly mammals all clamoring for the same bit of turf.

Now you know why we have guns.

Gunner

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those
who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality",
John F. Kennedy.

In your worst nightmare, you know that if people know you have guns and
food, you go straight to the top of the list ;O)

Of course..but on the other hand..Ive got LOTS of ammo

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,

John Tucci? What a strange organ grinder you dance to.

Are you truly that shallow? You won't last long.

Advertising expenditures for US food products were $7.3 billion in 1999.
[27] In 1997, the US advertising expenditures for various foods we
breakfast cereals - $792 million; candy and gum - $765 million; soft
drinks - $549 million; and snacks - $330 million. Total expenditure for
confectionery and snacks was $1 billion. [26] In contrast, during the
same year, the US Department of Agriculture spent $333 million on
nutrition education, evaluation, and demonstrations.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...i?artid=416565

We stand equally against government by a plutocracy and government by a
mob. There is something to be said for government by a great aristocracy
which has furnished leaders to the nation in peace and war for
generations; even a democrat like myself must admit this. But there is
absolutely nothing to be said for government by a plutocracy, for
government by men very powerful in certain lines and gifted with "the
money touch," but with ideals which in their essence are merely those of
so many glorified pawnbrokers.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Letter to Sir Edward Grey (1913-09-15)
--