Old 24-08-2008, 10:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default i am so tired...................

In article
,
readandpost wrote:

..............................of pulling weeds.
i even hired my sister by the hour to pull them. (close to $500. later
more weeds are growing.)
we have several berms with new trees and some perennial gardens.
the weeds are everywhere!

i spent quite sometime using ROUND UP but i think this late in the
season it isn't working very well.

we have a couple inches of mulch on each berm except where the
perennial garden is.
is that the problem? not enough mulch?

thanks group,
rosie

Best time to weed in my opinion is before they show. Think light
cultivation before a problem not after. Thinking of all this as work
suggests perhaps downsizing.

Bill

(Lennon/McCartney)

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink
I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink
I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink
No, no, no

I'm so tired I don't know what to do
I'm so tired my mind is set on you
I wonder should I call you but I know what you'd do

You'd say I'm putting you on
But it's no joke, it's doing me harm
You know I can't sleep, I can't stop my brain
You know it's three weeks, I'm going insane
You know I'd give you everything I've got
For a little peace of mind

I'm so tired, I'm feeling so upset
Although I'm so tired I'll have another cigarette
And curse Sir Walter Raleigh
He was such a stupid get

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA