Old 25-08-2008, 12:32 AM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Zuchinni; variety to grow in Sydney

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 18:47:34 +0000, len gardener wrote:

g'day terry,

we grow that one with black in its name sorry can't think right now.

and for years now it has always produced well(without the need to hand
pollinate) untill last year,

I think we have a cucurbit pollination problem in total. None seem to
self pollinate.

be abit early for them yet down yor way i would think maybe closer to
october even november? unless you have a very sunny northern spot for
them? ours won't go in un till mid to late spetember.

Just getting prepared. Compost heaps are being dug over and rebuilt
and a bit of early spring preparaion undertaken atm.