Old 25-08-2008, 01:49 PM
danny22 danny22 is offline
Registered User

The kind of winds and rain we have had around here are too strong i think - my greenhouse, weighted down with about a dozen bricks, has been overturned so many times i have given up with it! am out in the open country, so not protection from the elements

It gets good light between 9 and 11, bright light between 11 and 1, then slowly a reduction in light as the day progresses. None of my citrus have minded for five months, and they have been in sunnier spots happily enough.

i water when the soil is dry, but not completely dry and i don't use water trays. I water them in our outhouse and let them drain into the sink before putting them back in the window

would it be safe to repot them? they were repotted several months ago already...

thank you!

dan