Old 25-08-2008, 07:24 PM
carrie26 carrie26 is offline
Registered User

Default Perfect Gift?

Hi, Im new to this site and know very little about gardnening, however I am going to be meeting my partners mother for the first time soon and she is a keen gardnener and I would like to take her a rare plant as a gift and also learn a bit about gardnening so it might be something we can bond over and do together. So what I'm asking is... Does anyone know what kind of rare plant i could get for her and will anyone be able to give me any knowledge on gardnening? please?