Old 25-08-2008, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] filipegomes3@gmail.com is offline

Default Spare seeds

Hello, Janet, thank you very much for the offer.. I am start making my
owm vegetable garden, and I need almost all seed I can get.. :P
If you could send me the Aubergine Black Beauty, the Pumpkin
Hundredweight and the mint seeds I would bem very thankfull..

My email is , please oontact me if you still got
the seeds

kisses

Filipe Gomes, Odemira, Portugal

On 25 Ago, 12:40, Janet Tweedy wrote:
Sorting out myseedsI have a couple of packets of stuff that i won't
use. Some might be a year out of date but will be worth sowing. Some I
got but changed my mind.
Nothing special at the moment but if anyone wants any I'll be happy to
post them if they drop me an email and an address.
Guess who can't bear to throw them out
I have saved seed from some plants which I will list if anyone is
interested, e.g. Gillenia trifoliata

Sutton's collection of 5 "Taste of India" Chilli de cayenne, Mint,
coriander, Onion Ailsa Craig and Tomato Tamina none used
Geranium hardy mixed (from Plant World) none used
Puya coerulea from Plant World (only about 12seedsleft in pkt)
Veronica virginica Chilternseedsnone used
Ptelea trifoliata Chilternseeds
Eccremocarpus scaber roseus from HPS
Summmer Squash "Yellow straightneck" fromwww.roguelands.comnone used
Aubergine Black Beauty from Mr Fothergills none used
Spinach bordeaux from Suttons none used
Pumpkin Hundredweight from Suttons none used
Morning Glory Heavenly Blue from Carters
Morning Glory Heavely Blue from T&M
Aquilegia McKana Ginat mixd (free from Amateur Gardening
Mr Fothergills) none used

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk