Old 25-08-2008, 02:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Test - Pot. Caesar's Head x Blc.George King 1 (Small).JPG [01/01]

Very nice!

With many ISP's dropping binaries newsgroups, many have faded away. I'm
frankly surprized I could see it!

"Chris Savas" wrote in message
ng.com...
Where has everybody gone?

This is a picture of a plant that I got at the local society raffle. It
is
the first time blooming. The name is bigger than the plant is.

This is Pot. Caesar's Head #41 x Blc. George King 'Serendipity' AM/AOS

Chris in Central Florida
(remove not from address to reply directly)