Old 25-08-2008, 09:53 PM
danny22 danny22 is offline
Registered User

only real shelter is to the north of the house, in perpetual shade its not my house or garden and so im not really meant to change anything. i tried the greenhouse and that just kept being blown away despite efforts to weigh it down.

i use tap water but we def dont live in a hard water area. i may try bottled water though, see if it makes a difference!

the roots havent become too wet - the flushing isnt for a protracted period of time and i monitor the soil carefully to ensure it never dries out completely while making sure it isnt already damp deep down.

i have stopped fertilizing, though i didnt fertilize much anyway but the white residue on the pot is obviously showing its more than they needed. i'll just use water for now and see how things go

thank you!

danny